Still Aware is entirely funded by donors and supporters. We rely solely on the generous tax-deductible donations of people in our community who believe in our cause, and want to help us create change.
"Why should I donate to Still Aware?"
Stillbirth is the leading cause of infant death in Australia, with 6 babies born still every day. Still Aware is a tax-deductible (DGR Tier 1 status) Australian charity dedicated to tackling this devastating epidemic through empowerment, education, awareness, and advocacy.
Still Aware take a science-first approach with prevention at the core. We educate clinicians on how to spot risks, empower women to listen to their intuition, advocate for legislative change at a federal level, and raise awareness about stillbirth and the associated stigma.
Still Aware is backed by a Clinical Advisory Board, giving you confidence that every piece of information is up-to-date and scientifically accurate. Our charity is also guided by a Consumer Advisory Board made up of parents in the community, enforcing transparency and a community-driven approach to change.
"What are your administration costs?"
We are solely funded by the generosity of our donors, and as a result, must be vigilant with every dollar that comes into our charity. We are proud to say that our administration costs are a low 8.5% - a figure we could not achieve without our community of amazing volunteers.
"What are the initiatives my donations go towards?"
Just some of Still Aware's initiatives are:
- Online Clinical Workshops for clinicians and healthcare providers
- Online Webinars for parents and expectant parents
- In-person Workplace Training for hospitals and clinics
- Monthly Podcast
- 100 Voices Initiative
- Support events for the stillbirth community (Birthday For Babies)
- Christmas Wreath Initiative
- Free preventative resources for parents
- Free safe pregnancy resources for hospitals
Last year Still Aware has:
- Distributed over 130,000 safe pregnancy packages for clinical and consumer use across Australia.
- Educated over 800 antenatal care providers and clinicians nationally.
- Educated over 23,000 expectant families on safe pregnancy practice to help prevent stillbirth.
- Reached more than 2,800,000 people through social media.
- Attended numerous speaking engagements nationally and internationally in a clinical setting to support and guide habits backed by research.
- Successfully advocated for stillbirth to be listed on the government policy agenda.
- Received an international education award and was invited as a global advisor on stillbirth prevention.
Ready to make a donation?
Become a Regular Donor (give monthly or annually)
Create an Online Fundraiser
Want to make a direct deposit?
Account Name: Still Aware Inc
Reference: Please enter your mobile or email address as the reference so we can arrange a tax receipt. Once you have made the donation, email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can ensure a receipt is issued for you.
BSB: 035 034
Acc No: 372 865
Want to make a cheque donation?
Please make cheques payable to Still Aware Ltd.