Still Aware Angel Ambassador
This Still Aware unofficial ambassador is specifically in honour of a baby born without breath. An Angel Ambassador, is a person who has been directly effected by stillbirth, a parent or family member who believes in the message and importance of stillbirth awareness for prevention. You want to share for change so other families may not have to experience the devastation that you have.
- Follow Still Aware social media pages.
- Share and like Still Aware social media (at least one post per month of your choice).
- Share your story in written form online.
- Host your own Still Aware fundraising event or an online support platform in honour of a precious baby (quiz night, entertainment books, go fund me etc).
- Speak your baby’s name openly and talk of them often.
- Share openly to the community about how every baby, every body and every pregnancy is different, explaining the importance of mother knowing their baby’s individual patterns and personality. Empowering others to trust their intuition in pregnancy, to speak up and give their baby a voice before birth. Sharing and encouraging empowered pregnancies through the message to Be Still and Be Aware.
- Hand up for event volunteer participation (not all volunteer positions are required to be onsite, this can sometimes be done remotely on a case by case basis).
Complete Angel Ambassador form