Still Aware’s FREE health care provider training sessions
We offer clinicians advice on how to talk to women about stillbirth prevention and monitoring baby’s movements.
- Understand stillbirth and the impact it has on the community at large
- Know how best to communicate with expectant families to keep their baby safe inutero
- Understand how monitoring fetal movements is a form of fetal surveillance
- Know what sort of change in fetal movements warrants investigation
- Name warning signs of the mother and baby at risk
- In the event of you being in the situation where your patient delivers a stillborn, learn ways you can help the family in the depths of their despair
If you would like more information or to arrange a visit please email email@example.com
Order our brochures & posters
If you would like to attend any of Still Aware’s CPD accredited clinician stillbirth prevention workshops please click your preferred session below to register.
Adelaide, Variety SA – 30 January 2019
Melbourne, Exhibition Centre – 22 February 2019
Adelaide, Holidays of Australia – 6 April 2019
Sydney, Sydney Showground Exhibition Centre – 17 May 2019
Brisbane, Convention & Exhibition Centre – 28 June 2019
Perth, Claremont Showground – 9 August 2019
Melbourne, Exhibition Centre – 18 October 2019
Sydney, Sydney Showground Exhibition Centre – 8 November 2019
Other sessions registration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions are will be reconfirmed one week prior with full details for attendees.
In-house personalised training
If you would like a private education session for your practice, clinic or hospital, this can be arranged by appointment.
Please email your interest to email@example.com